You are here
Administrative Office of the Courts
Internal Branch Services
- Budget and Finance
- Financial staff of the Judicial Branch, housed within each of the Administrative offices.
- Coordinates services for the trial courts and probation to provide qualified interpreters for those unable to communicate in the English language.
- Judicial Branch Education
- Provides required educational services for all members of the judicial branch.
- Personnel Services
- Responsible for personnel services including payroll and benefit distribution for all employees and judges of the Judicial Branch.
- Public Information and Communications
- Manages internal and external communications for the court system.
- Information Technology
Programs/Services for the Public
Corey R. Steel was appointed State Court Administrator on May 2, 2014, to oversee the administrative operations of the statewide court system. The State Court Administrator plans for statewide Judicial Branch needs, develops and promotes statewide administrative practices and procedures, oversees the operation of trial court programs and strategic initiatives, and serves as a liaison with other branches of government.
Room 1213, State Capitol
1445 K Street
P.O. Box 98910
Lincoln, NE 68509-8910
Phone: (402) 471-3730
Fax: (402) 471-2854
This page was last modified on Tuesday, June 21, 2016